October 22, 2010

Back on English soil

David and I arrived back in England early in the morning. We were greeted my David's family at the Airport. They had made a banner and had some delicious English goodies for us in the car  (amazing!) When we got back to David's house there were more banners and a Korean flag. David's Mum and his sister had also put together a very scrumptious buffet, with Union Jack plates/banners/napkins ect. The buffet contained all of David's and my favourite foods. It was sooooooooooo GOOD! I have missed you English food!

After spending a few days in Birmingham my brother took me back to the Wirral. I was spoilt even more as I got another welcome back party! My sister had made me cute signs and again my brother and sister provided another delicious very English buffet with champaign!

THANK YOU EVERYBODY :)